- “Agency” refers to 618Media Digital Marketing Agency, a digital marketing service provider.
- “Client” refers to the individual or entity that engages the Agency for digital marketing services.
- “Online Sales Contract” is this agreement, which outlines the terms and conditions under which the Agency provides digital marketing services to the Client through online or electronic means.
- “Services” include, but are not limited to, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Apple Search Ads Management, App Store Optimization (ASO), Web Design, Google Ads Management, and Social Media Advertising.
- “Deliverables” are the results and outputs of the Services provided by the Agency, typically in the form of digital reports and analytics data.
- “Confidential Information” includes any data or information, oral or written, disclosed by either party during the course of the contract that is designated as confidential or reasonably should be understood to be confidential.
This Online Sales Contract is between 618Media Digital Marketing Agency Or 618Media LLC (“Agency”) and [Client’s Name] (“Client”).
2. Services Provided
The Agency will provide the following digital marketing services (collectively referred to as “Services”):
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Apple Search Ads Management
- App Store Optimization (ASO)
- Web Design
- Google Ads Management
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok)
3. Pricing and Payment Terms
- The Agency operates on a project-based and fixed price model.
- Payment is required upfront for the Services rendered.
- No deposit is required.
4. Duration and Termination
- This contract is applicable for both long-term and short-term engagements.
- Either party may terminate the contract with a 1-month prior notice.
- No termination fees will be charged.
- Payments made are non-refundable.
- The Agency will provide Services online and deliver results to the Client in the form of digital reports and analytics data.
6. Client Responsibilities
- The Client is responsible for providing access to necessary digital platforms (e.g., Meta Business Suite, Google Ads account).
7. Revisions and Approvals
- The Agency commits to client satisfaction and will revise work until the Client is satisfied.
- Work requires Client’s approval before proceeding to the next steps.
- The Agency agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all Client information.
- The Agency aims to avoid harm in its services but is not liable for user-related damages.
10. Dispute Resolution
- Any disputes arising from this contract should be addressed by contacting the Agency directly.
- This contract is governed by the laws of Turkey and subject to the jurisdiction of Turkish commercial courts.
- This contract becomes effective upon the signatures of both parties.
618Media LLC ___________________ Date: _____[Client’s Signature]. _____________________ Date: _____